Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF

     Still have not been outside to enjoy the beautiful fall weather since I got in. I tried yesterday, but then I was told the outside doors of the dorms were locked, so I had to take the inside route anyway. Oh wait, I ended up not going at all to deliver a memo, someone else did. Wow, I've really been locked in!! I hope I can at least get out for a quick runaround today.
     The special VIP guests should be gone today, and hopefully things get back to normal for pete's sake. I was so tired yesterday and so tired of listening to guys complain I was ready to lose it on somebody! I hate when I get like that. I stayed out of the line of fire as much as possible. I'm like the hulk....you wouldn't like me when I'm angry :c)
     Hopefully today I will FINALLY get going on the cross-training, as Amanda now leaves Sunday. I've done nothing but put out fires for the last three days. Not literally, of course. haha!
     Sorry this is a disappointing short post, but my mind is on getting to the job. Hopefully can check in later with some newsy chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment