Friday, September 3, 2010

Later on that same day....

     OK, I have a website for you to visit to see a little bit about the camp. Go to http://www.beourguesst.com/ and from the dropdown menu  that says "visit" choose Albian. From there you can click the Dining tab and see what's on the menu each day. If you go to the photo album, and choose Halloween, you'll see a picture of Aimee from Halloween 2008. I'm also going to obtain some pictures of the camp, as they don't like photos being taken, and none at all outside. It's a security thing, as this camp is "Closed", meaning nobody gets in without proper authorization. NO visitors, in other words. Hopefully I'll get the pictures this weekend, as I've heard it's slower on the weekends, and I'll post.
     It was an absolutely beautiful day here today, the temp actually reached 25 last time I checked. Way above normal for this time of year here. I enjoyed doing my walkabout in the sunshine. Of course, I won't be saying that when it's -40 this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment