Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another day in paradise....

     Haha! Anyway, the new picture is of the front desk staff. There are a couple people missing - night shift person was sleeping, and the supervisor is away on his turnaround. I guess we were all supposed to be wearing the ESS blouses, but they couldn't find enough for everyone.
     So on my room checks today, as I was heading out to the trailers (where the map shows a ball diamond is actually where the trailers are) I caught a glimpse of one of the mammoth 400 ton trucks, along with a normal-size bulldozer. From the distance I was at it looked like a big Tonka truck compared to a wee little matchbox dozer. I wish I could get a picture (not allowed) because the size of these big trucks is unbelievable. They're like a whole building.
     So my daughter is back today, and I've seen her for a whole five minutes. She's busy catching up with her "buds". I'm sure she figures she'll see enough of me when we're working!
     Well I'm baked...I'm going to turn in and recharge my batteries a little. I'm working a noon-10pm shift tomorrow so I may not post, but there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment