Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wow - it's April?

     I can't believe how time is just whizzing past here! Spring is really trying to land, and actually much of the snow is melting away. That shows the dirt though....ew. The rotten snow banks in the ditches and whereever snow was piled up are black with dirt, you can barely see there is snow/ice underneath. Oh well, at least my window thawed out and can be opened now for some fresh air.
     Well I had a blast on my days off. We drove to Fargo for some shopping. I guess that's the place to go because there were more Manitoba and Minnesota license plates than North Dakota ones in the parking lots. I tried out and bought my e-reader. I chose the Nook, mainly because I liked the bottom screen and of course the option to borrow books rather than buy them. I am able to get lots of free and very low-cost (.99) books on it though, from the Barnes & Nobles website. I bought so much stuff I had to borrow a duffle bag of Thor's to get everything back.
     Busy busy here, just like I figured, the subcontractors are getting back to work. And short staffed again, I'm doing front desk and reservations for a couple of days. And I'm on Day 2 of 22 so we shall see how this run goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment