Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SO TIRED.........

OH MY GOODNESS............2 full days of health & safety training has taken it's toll. This will be a short one.

OK - my job is front desk/housing associate. I'll be working at the front desk, checking people in and out. Other than that I'm not really sure, but apparently it's busy. 10 hour shifts. Actually, Aimee's office is right behind the front desk, so I'll be right close :)

Now, the room situation. No, I do not share a room. Everyone gets their own room with a shared bathroom. There are some management rooms available with their own bathrooms, but I am not entitled to one of those. Aimee is, but she chooses not to take it. I tried to talk her into taking it anyway and giving it to me, but she was not receptive to that idea. The shared bathroom takes some thought. When you need to go in there, you unlock your bathroom door. When you get in, you lock the door on your neighbour's side. When you leave, you have to remember to unlock the neighbour side door, and lock your own door from the outside, to make sure nobody comes in your room. A lot of locking and unlocking to remember. There is lots of signage to help you remember, but I'm wondering how soon it will be that I forget something.....

It was raining today, no idea of the temperature and I'm just too lazy/tired to look it up. Hopefully I'll be in better shape tomorrow.

Oh yes, I did force myself to do 19 laps on the gym walkway (1 mile) tonight. It's nice walking. Not much in the way of scenery, haha, but a nice surface to walk on.

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment